Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wear it like armor

Usually I'm a huge fan of this time of the year, especially when the snows still haven't arrived, but right this moment I really, really hate the darkness, since it is virtually impossible to take good pictures with my crappy camera with so little light. Sure, there is some light during the day, but that is during office hours meaning I'll be at work... Agh. I should probably invest to a better camera and a tripod, but there is so many other lovely, lovely things to buy... like clothes!


I finally became fashionable, and decided to get an over-sized see-through knit to be paired up with leggings and skinny jeans and oh my do I love it! The knit is from H&M, ~20 euros, definitely worth it. I also bought one pair of regular black leggings from H&M and another pair from Goottikirppis. These babies are originally from Gina Tricot and they have some pvc on the sides. ♥ 


After all this sensibility I naturally needed something totally unnecessary, some new pvc-wear! The jacket and pants are both Lip Service (I ranted about the pants already in the last post...), from German Ebay. Totally love the jacket, but the pants definitely still need some adjustment.


Last but not least, something I really, really needed: a new winter jacket! Well, it was second hand but you get the point. I bought the bat scarf earlier this autumn from Seppälä sale. :3 I'm really bad at wearing scarves, but this one is suck a cute piece I'm really learning.

I really need better photos of the pvc pieces, maybe I'll ask a friend to take some next week. Now I'd better slip into that lovely coat up there, since I need to drop by at a few local bars to drop off some IIK!! festival flyers. :3 One thing I'd really like to ask from you readers though, do you usually buy clothing like steadily, or in a bigger bunch every few moths or so? I tend to do the latter even though I think it's not the smartest thing to do... but somehow I kind of like to feel a bit naughty every now and then, even money-wise. :D How about you?

4 comments:

  1. Näyttääpä tuo Lipparin takki sievältä ainakin tuon kuvan perusteella! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se on! Aaaa kun vielä pääsisi käyttämään sitä! Onkohan ihan dorkaa jos käyttää tollasta talvisaikaan sisällä vaikkapa baarissa? :D Ja pukee lähtiessä ulkotakin tuon päälle? x3

      Delete
  2. You look smokin in the pvc clothes :)
    I know it is impossible to take decent photos, even in the middle of the day. Buy a tripod and use the delay function if you want to get better photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I definitely need to do that! I've been meaning to, for ages, maybe I'll make a little wish for Santa, haha. :D

      Delete