Friday, September 20, 2013

In the wind of change

Yes! I finally did it! After three and a half months of juggling different part-time jobs I finally found permanent, full time job from my own field of expertise. ♥ Actually this was quite a surprise, since I just got a call from the CEO of this local advertising agency asking if I would like to come to a job interview. My previous teacher had recommended me and, well, a few days later I was there, working. :D Of course I have this four month try-out period but I just can't help but to be super-excited about this huge opportunity!

Truth to be told I was already getting a bit desperate, thinking of weather I should just find some other full time work (which basically means cleaning for me) to support myself and my little family, but I'm proud that I stayed strong and gained experience finding odd jobs that were supporting my chosen profession. Words cannot describe how happy and relieved I am! The office already feels like home to me, I really like the people I'm working with and I'm actually feeling really good and confident about the future.

Now I'm going to clean a bit and then just relax. I think I haven't felt this relaxed for months (over a year actually, haha) and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. Have a wonderfully relaxing weekend, dear readers. Good things come for those who wait.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Congratulations!!! You must have been a good student when you were recommended by your teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^w^ I think I was a pretty good student, but I also think that my character had an equal contribution to his decision. :) He wanted to pick a person whose character would fit just that agency, and naturally I'm very flattered that he thought of me. :)

      Delete