Friday, February 15, 2013

You make me feel like I am whole again

Hello again sweeties!

So, our very first real burlesque gig took place yesterday on Valentine's day. :3 I'm going to talk more about it when I've finally recovered from the shock (and sleep deprivation, three and a half hours last night *yawn*). :D Meanwhile, I thought I'd chat a bit about Valentine's day!

I consider myself a rather romantic person. Well, at least when I have a partner that I can respect, such as Wolf. He's quite romantic too. We try to do something nice together every day and on special days, anniversaries and such we usually go on a date and do something even more special. We have been together around five and a half years and we still do everything we used to do back when we first started dating. We also kiss and hug each other several times a day still. I think it is very important to spent quality time with your partner even if you have been together several years. Everyone needs to feel appreciated in a relationship. This Valentine's day however, since we had our gig we didn't have much time alone together. Wolf came to see our show of course and he was also very helpful too. I hope we'll have time to spent more time together this weekend. Heh, we exchanged small gifts anyway, both got candy. ;)


Back when we started dating Wolf was in the army and since we couldn't physically be together we wrote a lot of letters. I thought that I'd show a little piece of a letter I wrote to Wolf when we had been going out for a month or so. I was already head over heels in love and still am. Heh, we used to draw to the letters too, since we didn't have cameras back then... :D


Gosh... I'm so tired... I wanna take a nap on Wolf's lap now... but before that, to all to my readers: Happy (late) Valentine's Day! ♥ Below an old picture of me and Wolf. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture of you and wolf :) I think it's amazing that you are so sweet and take care of one another after that time. We have been together for 4 years soon and with 4 kids it's not much energy left for else. But we kiss and hug each other a lot and try to get time to go out on dates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! I really appreciate people who have kids and they still make time for each other too, because it's so easy to start seeing each other just "mom" and "dad" and not that delicious person you fell in love in the first place! ^_^;

      Delete