Thursday, July 21, 2011

Her perfume smells like burning leaves

1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.

Thank you Anitta for tagging me. <3

Kiitos haasteesta Anitta. <3

2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.


3. List your top 10 cosmetics.


These are my favorite cosmetics at the moment. Although this is a top 10 these are not in any particular order.
From left to right and back to front the products are...

Nämä ovat suosikkituotteeni tällä hetkellä. Vaíkka tämä onkin top 10 lista, nämä eivät ole paremmuusjärjestyksessä. Vasemmalta oikealle ja takaa eteen tuotteet ovat...

1. The Body Shop mango shower gel & mango whip body lotion

These smell just wonderful. I love mango, it's my favorite fruit. <3 I got these from Wolf a while ago as an anniversary gift. :3 And also, they are not tested on animals as far as I know.

Näiden tuoksu on aivan ihana. Rakastan mangoa ja se onkin lempparihedelmäni. <3 Sain nämä Susihukalta jokin aika sitten vuosipäivälahjaksi. :3 Ja näitä ei myöskään tietääkseni ole tastattu eläimillä.

2.Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL 99 Deep Black

This is the color I always use on my hair. I like it, but *boohoo* it's not cruelty free, poor animals. ;__; If someone knows a good cruelty free black permanent hair dye please let me know!

Tätä väriä käytän aina hiuksiini. Tykkään siitä., mutta *yhyy* se ei ole eläinkoevapaa, eläinraasut. ;__; Jos joku tietää hyvän eläinkoevapaan mustan kestovärin niin antakaa kuulua pliis!

3. XZ Karpalo & Kinuski shampoo & hoitoaine

This shampoo & conditioner couple smells divine. <3 Cranberry and caramel to be exact. They are Finnish products, not tested on animals and silicone free! What could be better than that?

Tämä shampoo & hoitoaine pariskunta tuoksuu jumalaiselle. <3 Karpalolle ja kinuskille jos tarkkoja ollaan. Tuotteet ovat suomalaisia, eläinkoe- ja silikonivapaita! Mikä voisi enää olla parempaa?

4. XZ Tyrni hiuskiinne

This hairspray is again free from cruelty and silicone. It smells of buckthorn and the can is huge and fairly cheap. I like the design of the bottle too. I also have the travelling side mini spray. :3

Tämä tukkalakka on myös silikoniton ja eläimillä testaamaton. Se tuoksuu tyrnille ja pullo on iso ja verrattain halpa. Tykkään myös pakkauksen ulkomuodosta. Ja omistan myös saman tuotteen matkakoossa. :3

5. Nivea Pearl & Beauty Roll-on

I like this product because it can be applied right after shaving. I shave quite a lot and often in a hurry, so this product is a must for me. Also it's not tested on animals.

Pidän tästä tuotteesta, koska sitä voi käyttää vasta-ajeltuihin kainaloihin. Ajelen paljon ja usein kiireessä, eli tämä on ihan must mulle. Eikä ole testattu eläimillä.

6. Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette

Only one thing to say... It's super effective (go Bulbasaur!). Awesome for my couperosa skin, covers eyebags and pimples nicely too. :> And not tested on animals (again).

Voin vain sanoa että... It's super effective (go Bulbasaur!). Mahtava tuote mun couperosaiselle iholle, peittää kivasti myös silmäpussit ja finnit. :> Eikä (edelleenkään) eläinkokeita.

7.Wet n Wild Ultimate Match SPF 15 Foundation

This stuff is cheap and I would never have guessed how well it blends and covers! I guess it truly is an ultimate match... o_o Anyway, great stuff and cruelty free yay.

Tämä on tosi halpaa enkä olisi ikinä uskonut miten hyvin se sulautuu ihoon ja peittää! Taitaa tosiaan olla ultimate match... o_o Joka tapauksessa hyvää kamaa ja julmuusvapaata jee.

8. Lumene Blackest Black Extra Volume Mascara

Makes lashes black, long and thick. I guess this hasn't been tested on animals either? Correct me if I'm wrong!

Tekee ripsistä mustat, pitkät ja tuuheat. Eikä kaiketi ole testattu eläimillä? Korjatkaa jos olen väärässä!

9. Wet n Wild Mega Liner

Cheap, easy to apply, stays on nicely and cruelty free. Perfect. <3

Halpaa, helppo levittää, pysyy hyvin ja on eläinkoevapaa. Täydellistä. <3

10. Orion Hydrocortison 1%

I have a super bad nickel allergy. Been using this for like... over ten years in a row and couldn't do without it. Everything seems to contain nickel, even money you know.

Mulla on tosi paha nikkeliallergia. Tämä on ollu käytössä jotain... yli kymmenen vuotta putkeen jo enkä pärjäis ilman. Kaikessa tuntuu olevan nikkeliä, kyllä, jopa rahassa.

4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

I'm not going to tag anyone right now, but put our paws up if you want to do this. :3

En haasta nyt ketään, mutta tassu pystyyn jos joku haluaa tämän tehdä. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment