Friday, May 27, 2011

Movie time!

Hi again! Sorry about this small blogging break I've had, I've been super busy with school. We had this course where we had to make three short films and I took part in two. On the other film I was screenwriter, director, gaffer (the guy working with lamps) and editor and in the other film I was responsible of boom (the mic) and sound. The cover of the first film looks like this.


If it's ok with rest of the film crew I try to upload this on youtube and link it here too. :) But anyway I was thinking that I could just tell a little bit of what I have been doing the last few weeks. And show pictures!

As you all propably know, Finland won the World Championship in icehockey. Yay! I've played icehockey myself for several years. And of course when Finland won I was super happy and we just had to go celebrate a little. :D Here's a picture of how wolf and I looked that night. Yay for beer and blue lipstick. :D


We also had another reason to celebrate. Wolf and I had our "three years engaged" anniversary. <3 We just prepared great food, exchanged gifts and had a good time together. <3


 I just love steaks made by Wolf, that guy sure knows how to cook. <3 Btw, the cultery in the picture is a recent flea market find. Six steak forks and six knives (all stainless steel) together only 1,50e!


Wolf bought me Mango shower gel and body lotion from The Body Shop. I just love the scent. <3


Here's a (really bad) photo of the card that I made for Wolf. :3 I also gave him a silver ring with a black stone and a dirty book. ;3



Yay and Wolf also took some pictures of me on the balcony. :3 The sunset was so pretty too. <3


And finally like about a week from our anniversary we decided to go see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I liked it very much although not as much as I liked the three previous ones. But that mermaid sure was dreamy. <3

From now on I will try my best to blog more regularly, maybe later this week or the next... of course I could just tell you the rest about how I've been lately but I'm simply too tired to do that right now. I have a terrible hangover because we had our karonkka (to celebrate the finished short films) yeasterday. Also my elbow is busted and I have huge blisters in my feet. :D But I had so much fun though. xD Anyway, see you in a bit! I hope... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment